TO OBTAIN AN ENTRY VISA, YOU SHOULD:
Contact the nearest Embassy of Ukraine in your own or in a neighboring country with an application for an entry visa (D) by attaching to it an invitation to study at the Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University;
After the beginning of the full-scale military aggression of Russian Federation against Ukraine, the direct air connection with Ukraine became impossible. At the moment, an applicant can enter the territory of Ukraine only by land from the territories of neighboring European countries. To cross the neighboring European countries, the applicant must obtain a transit visa.
After obtaining a study visa (D) and a transit visa, the applicant must send a photo of all tickets with the time and date of arrival to inform the checkpoint at the border of Ukraine and to organize a meeting by a representative of the University.
FOREIGN CITIZENS PRESENT TO THE CUSTOMS CONTROL:
- passport with the entry visa D;
- original invitation to study;
- no less than 3 000$ (three thousand dollars) in cash or in bank account;
- to know the goal of arrival.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS HAVE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY:
- an application to the rector of the University;
- a notarized copy of the secondary education certificate with academic scores (notarized copies of documents with their translation into Ukrainian according to the legislation of the issuing country should be legalized in the Ukrainian consulate of the corresponding country in accordance with the established procedure (2 copies));
- passport with the entry visa D or a document certifying a stateless person (translated into Ukrainian and legalized (3 copies));
- contract of voluntary insurance of liability to third parties for reimbursement of expenses connected with his expulsion from the country
- 6 pictures 30x40 mm.
AFTER THE ENROLMENT THE FOREIGN STUDENTS HAVE TO:
- sign a contract on education;
- pay the tuition fees;
- provide the necessary documents for obtaining a temporary residence permit for the period of study;
- fill out a medical insurance policy;
- fill out a voluntary insurance policy in case of lack the return ticket;
- nostrify the education certificate in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine within the first semester of study (See: https://naric.in.ua/en/).
The issuance of a temporary residence permit for the period of study is carried out by the State Migration Service of Ukraine on the basis of a written application of the University, which is prepared by the international office. The application to the Migration service is submitted no later than three working days from the date the University receives all the necessary documents from the foreigner.
Students of Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University are provided with accommodation in the dormitory for the period of study.
Classes on the Preparatory Department may begin in any month of the academic year.
Preparatory Courses are carried out within the following directions of training:
- Engineering and Technical;
After graduation from the Preparatory Courses, a learner will receive the Certificate of a State standard that gives the right to apply to any higher education institution in Ukraine.